Have you ever had to get ready in a pinch? Maybe you don’t have the time, or maybe you don’t even have your whole makeup bag. It has definitely happened to me on more than one occasion. Here are some of my go-to products for a quick but polished look. I like to be sure I have some products on hand that can work double duty. This way I can get a more finished look while still using just a few products.
- I like to use a cream shadow, they are quick and easy to use. This ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in Truth is a great because it blends so easily and I can also double it as a soft highlight for my cheekbones.
- I love this EM Cosmetics Illustrative Eyeliner in brown! It’s so quick and easy and looks like I took a lot of time perfecting it.
- Mascara is a must for me! This is LORAC LUX First Class Lash Mascara is great for volume with a lightweight formula.
- A great concealer can work wonders to even out your skin. Be sure you have the perfect color. It should match so well you are able to just do a dot and walk away. I used Arbonne The Real Conceal Liquid Concealer with a Beauty Blender.
- I love to have a great lipstick that doubles as a cheek color in a pinch. For this look I used MAC Amplified Lipstick in Morange.
As you can see with my before and after photos, five products can go a long way in creating a clean and polished look. As a bonus this look took under 10 minutes to complete.